"COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people."
Jim Buchy is a Republican Ohio state legislator who is currently doing his best to illegalise abortion in Ohio with the exception of cases where a woman’s life is in danger.
In the recent Al Jazeera documentary The Abortion War, Buchy was asked the question:
What do you think makes a woman want to have an abortion?
Now, see what happens when we let old white men into politics?
It’s a good day when you go to pick up your medicine and it’s all ready to go.— Bex (@Abn0rmalButSane) August 22, 2014
via Twitter http://ift.tt/1bXY9j8
August 22, 2014 at 11:42AM